Best of the Best
When you visit a Coburn's Kitchen & Bath Showroom, you'll find inspiration at every turn, from time-tested classics to all the hot new styles, shapes and features. We're ready to show you products that you won't find in the big-box stores, from some of the best manufacturers of kitchen and bath fixtures, appliances, lighting, hardware, cabinetry and accessories in the business.
Click here for a list of the manufacturers we work with, and find links to their websites for a full description of the products they carry.
In-Person Appointments Available
Coburn's Kitchen & Bath Showroom locations are now open for limited in-person visits by appointment only. Social distancing and sanitary protocol measures are in place to ensure the safety of our customers and staff. Here's what to expect:
- Upon scheduling your in-person appointment, you will receive a confirmation email with detailed information on what to expect and how best to prepare for your appointment.
- Try to limit to 2 people.
- Upon arrival to the Showroom, we will have hand sanitizer and/or wash stations and masks will be available if you would like to wear one. There may be cases where state or local officials require it.
Here to Help with Virtual Shopping
If in-person appointments are not currently an option for you, we are still here to help! Our consultants are available by phone and virtual appointment, ready to answer your questions and to help guide your selections. Click here to learn more about virtual shopping with Coburn's!
Ready to get started?
Contact your local Coburn's Kitchen & Bath Showroom and schedule an appointment today! To schedule, click “Request Appointment” next to your desired location found on the Locations page.
To take advantage of Coburn's Shopping experience, contact your local
Coburn Supply or Coburn's Kitchen & Bath Showroom by finding your nearest
location and choosing Connect Now!
Find a Location
Suggestions to Improve Your Appointment
- Please complete the Showroom Visit Form and share with your consultant your ideas, inspirations, styles you like, and budget parameters. This allows us to get to know you and prepare for the appointment.
- Share Your Ideas & Style. Share links to your Pinterest boards, ideas you've found, items you're interested in, blueprints/floor plans or any other information ahead of the appointment. This allows your consultant to get to know your style and understand your needs to help guide the conversation.
- For Virtual Shopping, find a Quiet Location. To make the most of your appointment, find a comfortable and quiet spot in your 澳门现金开户apphome to conduct your virtual shopping experience.
- Identify Your Budget. If you have a project budget, or your contractor has established a building allowance, please let us know. We will make recommendations to help you stay in budget.